United One is currently seeking an Abstractor/Courthouse Searcher who examines county records for specific property and owner information on residential and commercial properties.
- Minimum high school graduate
- Minimum of 12 months previous experience abstracting property reports preferred
- Computer skills: Advanced computer skills with the ability to search public records online
- Initiative: Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently utilizing good organizational skills
- Utilize good judgment to make decisions within parameters of job responsibility
- Able to consistently produce work that is accurate, complete, and meets objectives
- Teamwork: Dedicated to team goals
- Adaptability/flexibility: Accountable for prioritizing and completing tasks, shifting focus as required
- Confidentiality: Maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of all information
- Maintain professional image and conduct
- Communication: Maintain open and effective communication with all contacts. Provide clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct court record investigations; searches may include current owner searches, UCC’s, mortgage filings, full title searches, bringdowns and other miscellaneous requests
- Achieve expected volume requirements
- Be knowledgeable of all court record products and services and provide input for overall increased efficiency
- Understand all procedures related to job function, including office procedures
- Be committed to the success of the corporate mission and vision
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
United One offers a wide range of benefits including a choice of medical plans, vision coverage, dental insurance, group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal time, as well as a 401(k) plan with company match.
United One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA
Post Date: 3/23/2021
For consideration, forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE M/F/D/V