Details: United One is currently seeking an Accounting Assistant who is responsible for organizing, filing, and performing general office functions within the Accounting Department. All tasks are to be performed with a sense of urgency and a strong commitment to accuracy. The accounting assistant reports to the Director of Accounting.
- Full Time 37.5 hours per week or Part Time with at least 30 hours per week
- Days and times are flexible
- High School Diploma or GED
- Administrative or clerical experience a plus
- Prior knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently to complete tasks
- Possess the organization skills to perform job effectively
- Consistently produce work that is accurate and complete
- Dedication to teamwork and team goals
- Maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of all information
- Maintain open and effective communication with all contacts
- Provide clear, concise, and accurate written and verbal communication
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clerical Accounts Payable functions such as preparing invoices for approval, mailing payments, and scanning and filing paid invoices
- Scanning and filing other accounting work papers for document retention
- Facilitating the resolution of unmatched bank reconciliation items
- Assigning work ticket tasks to the appropriate party
- Complete and import data reports using Excel
- Assist with monthly billing
- Perform other duties as assigned
United One offers a wide range of benefits including a choice of medical plans, vision coverage, dental insurance, group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal time, as well as a 401(k) plan with company match.
United One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
Location: Wilkes-Barre, PA
Post Date: 4/6/2021
For consideration, forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.