United One, Inc., a full service mortgage lending partner, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Regional Account Executive. The Regional Account Executive will be responsible for building relationships with and selling United One’s suite of products to banks, credit unions, mortgage bankers/brokers, and real estate agents. The Regional Account Executive reports directly to the Executive Vice President.
Essential Job Functions:
The Regional Account Executive will ensure sales goals are met and exceeded by providing a consultative sales approach to prospective clients to ensure that United One’s solutions are utilized to grow market share. A high level of customer service and responsiveness is required.
The Regional Account Executive is responsible for building relationships with clients to ensure that United One’s solutions are meeting the Lender’s needs. This is done successfully when partnering with clients to develop plans to improve the Client’s business through the use of United One’s solutions. The Regional Account Executive will be given individual goals and is responsible for meeting and exceeding sales goals by establishing a presence as the face of United One in the market, gaining credibility through problem solving, and positive client results.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience of outside sales in the financial services industry
- Ability to conduct presentations and hold one-on-one meetings (in-person and virtual)
- Ability to manage multiple client relationships
- Proactive approach to solving customers’ needs
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels in and outside of the organization
- Proficient knowledge and use of Salesforce
- Strong decision-making skills
- Knowledge of latest industry trends in financial services industry
- Previous experience in the mortgage or real estate industry is preferred
- Past record of attaining sales success
- Thorough understanding of the sales process with the ability to convert prospects into new business
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Basic understanding of the lending process
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Ability to travel to sales meetings and networking events
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Compensation – Negotiable based on experience
- Benefits: United One offers a wide range of benefits including health insurance, vision coverage, dental insurance, group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, paid vacation, holidays, sick and personal time, as well as a 401(k) plan with company match.
- Expenses: The Regional Account Executive is provided with a weekly budget for client entertainment. Mileage reimbursement is in accordance with current employee manual.
United One provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
Location: Eastern United States – Remote
Post Date: 3/25/2022
For consideration, forward your resume to: email@example.com. EOE M/F/D/V