A Better Solution for Real Estate Tax Monitoring
Industry-Leading Tax Monitoring Technology Provides Instant Insight into Your Loan Portfolio
At United One, we know immediate insight into property tax delinquency is essential to managing your real estate loan portfolio. Find out why so many lenders are switching to United One for tax monitoring services.
United One’s industry-leading tax monitoring technology has become well known for its user-friendly, transparent dashboard, superior reporting capabilities, and its simplified approach to managing real estate taxes. Our proprietary technology and team of dedicated experts sets us apart from other providers.
- User dashboard provides immediate insight into loan portfolio
- Instant view of tax delinquencies provides early insight into potential loan performance issues
- All parcels are individually reviewed at the County Tax Claim Bureau – We do not rely on third party data
- Automatically generated, customizable delinquency letters
- Flexible and custom reporting
- Ease of onboarding via electronic file transfer
- One-on-one training and support conducted by our dedicated team – No call centers or ticketing system
Schedule a Demo to see how United One revolutionized the tax monitoring space.
The business of growing and managing your business is becoming increasingly difficult. A low rate environment forces you to be extremely efficient across all business processes. Competitors are aggressively pursuing your best customers in your backyard – as a result many lenders have grown their portfolio by expanding across multiple geographies. Technology advances require you to make large investments to build capabilities in non-core functions to meet the expectations of a mobile, bank anywhere – anytime consumer. Additionally, regulators continue to weigh heavy on the processes of assessing, making and protecting loans and lien positions.
To the team at United One, developing services to protect your loans is as important as being the definitive source of information to help you make loans. Our Tax Monitoring Services protects your lien position over the life of the loan and helps you stay compliant with servicing requirements. We combine up-to-date data sources with experienced searchers, working in county tax claim offices, to ensure the most accurate, timely and cost effective approach to protect your portfolio and to ensure compliance with county, state and federal regulations. Lenders that service first mortgage and commercial real estate loans have a responsibility to monitor the proper payment of property taxes and ground rents for every outstanding loan. This is a cost of doing business in today’s increasingly complex, increasingly difficult lending environment, but a cost that is reduced by working with United One.
- New loans, we work with you to ensure that the borrower pays settlement fees associated with monitoring tax payments over the life of the loan.
- Existing loans, we use our trained searcher staff which frees up your team to do what they do best – make loans and service customers.
United One helps customers by providing definitive information to make the best collateral based lending decisions and offering services to protect our customers’ lien position over the life of each and every portfolio loan. Since tax liens have priority over lender liens, you want to ensure that you, not the taxing authority, have the primary lien position.
- No delay: We provide prompt insight on the status of loans as tax information is reported to each county’s claim bureau.
- No guessing: Our information and processes are consistent across all loans and across all counties providing a sense of assurance and safety.
- No gaps: We are a full service provider that creates great value from mortgage application to loan satisfaction.
- No burden: We focus on protecting loans and keeping you compliant with Fannie Mae as you focus on making loans and serving your customers.
Like the entire family of United Ones’ risk management information services, our courthouse record services can be ordered online through our login center. Our reports can be delivered to you via our website or via e-mail, while certain courthouse copies are delivered via fax.
This product can easily be bundled with the following products and services:
- Appraisal Services
- Corporate Integrity Documentation
- Experian Business Credit Reports
- Flood Zone Determinations
- Freddie Mac’s Home Value Explorer ®
- Marketing Lists
- Mortgage Credit Reports
- Title Insurance & Settlement Services
A member of United Ones’ team would be pleased to speak with you about this or any of our risk management information services in more detail. Please contact our office at 800-WE-CLOSE x2830, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.